LAST HOLIDAY

    On my last holiday my family and I went to Pangandaran, I went there with a car. My driver drove, it took eight or nine hours from Bandung to Pangandaran. We arrived at 15.40. We slept in
 "Krisna Beach Hotel I" the hotel was cozy and nice. The hotel is across the beach, so if we want to go to the beach we just need to cross the road. When we arrived, my sister and I immediately went to the beach to take pictures. The beach was very crowded and noisy, there are people who are swimming, play the beach ball, and took the picture. At night my sister and I rent a bicycle to go around Pangandaran. we were very tired so we decided to return the bicycle and went to the hotel.

     On the second day, me and my sister went to white sand beach for snorkeling. We went there by boat and do snorkeling. After we done we get back to the beach with a boat. When we get to the hotel, my sister took shower first while I waited in front of the room so the room not wet. In the afternoon we went out to look for food. We ate at a seafood restaurant and we went back to the hotel. 
At night I promised to meet my elementary school friend, who when she was also in Pangandaran at that day. She and her family picked me up, at my hotel and we went to the lights festival at grand Pangandaran. In there we see very beautiful scenery of lights. Many people went to this festival because it was very beautiful. I and my friend just took few photos and we chat. Before leaving, we bought drinks and they drove me to my hotel.

      On the third day, we went to Bandung at eight or nine in the morning. We arrived home late in the evening. It was very short and excited holiday for me!






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROCEDURE