Dialogue:
Sekar : Hi Khansa!
Khansa : Hi Sekar!
Sekar : How are you?
Khansa : I'm fine, thank you and you?
Sekar : I'm fine.
Khansa : I hear that you join a swimming                       competation?
Sekar : That's Right.
Khansa: Did you won?
Sekar : Yes, I won in the first place.
Khansa : That's great! Congratulation! You                     did well, I'm proud of you!
Sekar : Thank you! By the way, how's your                  school?
Khansa : Great! I registered a english                               competation.
Sekar : That's cool! When will the                                  competation start?
Khansa : It will be start next week.
Sekar : I hope you did well, and win the                      first place.
Khansa : Thank you!
Sekar : Your welcome, goodbye!
Khansa : bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROCEDURE